Peterson: Sherlock Holmes Sandblasted Watson Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-21861
The "Watson" from the Sherlock Holmes series fittingly enough shares a considerable amount of similarity with the Original Sherlock Holmes design, both sporting the same long, deeply bent shank and stem ending in a solid transition. It's only in their bowls that they truly differ, the Original being, naturally enough, a Calabash and the Watson, as you see here, a robust Rhodesian.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland