Peterson: Killarney Ebony (B11) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-20029
Complete with flattened base, the 'B11' reminds me of the old Dunhill bent Brandy shape (you know the one: the Dunhill '33' shape), but I find the Peterson version a little more pleasing to my eye (the proportions of shank to bowl and the slightly taller bowl just work a little bit better than the Dunhill version, I find). Anyway, it's particularly impressive in the jet-black dress stained Killarney Ebony finish, complete with twin nickel rings at the end of the shank. Oh, and it sits great, too.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland