Peterson: Killarney Ebony (XL02) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-20119
The high polish black finish presented on the Killarney Ebony series pipes is quite impressive, both in terms of lustre and how perfectly black they are. It's very labor intensive to create a completely black finish, requiring many layers of staining, so not many manufacturers make a dress black finish and, when they do, they tend to want a lot of money for it. Not so with Peterson; the Killarney Ebony finish is very reasonably priced. Presented here in Peterson's classic, large bent apple shape, the XL02, it looks particularly fetching.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland