Peterson: Kinsale Rusticated (XL26) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-21213
Of all the Kinsale shapes, which originate from the Sherlock Holmes line, the "XL26" is perhaps the biggest stand-out. What we have here is a strange concoction of tall, narrow Acorn and stout-stemmed bent Bulldog. Strangely enough, this admixture works rather well, producing a design I can think of as a "re-imagined" Calabash from some alternate history of that Old Britannia whose foggy streets once inspired Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.35 in./59.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland