Peterson: Kinsale Smooth (XL30) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-20326
The "XL30" is a very brawny shape--the jock, you could say, of the Kinsale series--made apparent by the pipe's solid, ample arm of briar in its shank, and its mountain of bowl, which bears a cavernous chamber. Acutely handsome, this massive bent Brandy is polished smooth, and finished with a richly smoky bengal stain, fitting to its masculine demeanor, and given a bit of flash through its slight band of brass and nickel.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.43 in./61.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland