Peterson: Irish Made Army (69) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-21014
The "69" shape is Peterson's most classically English bent Billiard. Many of Peterson's shapes feature fairly thick shanks, which is something of a hallmark of their design aesthetic. This shape, however, features shank and bowl proportions that would be unsurprising on a Dunhill or Sasieni, rather than a Peterson. It's a lovely shape and represents something of a departure of Peterson from their standard aesthetic oeuvre. It's presented here in the Irish Made Army finish, complete with army mount.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland