Peterson: Return of Sherlock Holmes Rusticated Milverton Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-21640
Although we've carried many, many examples of the shapes derived from the Sherlock Holmes series, this is one of the (up until now) few examples I've seen of the Milverton in the original Sherlock line. The big, stocky, diamond-shanked bent Billiard is found here in Peterson's signature red-over-black rustication, with of course the Sherlock series' own tell-tale sterling silver band.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland