Peterson: Dublin Castle (B2) Fishtail (9mm)
Product Number: 002-029-21026
The Peterson "B" line of shapes tends to produce a lot of interesting hybrids of classic shapes. In this case, the "B2", it's a mixture of tankard and... Rhodesian, perhaps? That could explain the double-bead and widened waistline to the bowl. One is of course free to formulate other interpretations of Peterson's experiments in shaping, which is half the appeal of the "B" series, in my opinion.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland