Peterson: Dublin Castle (B50) Fishtail (9mm)
Product Number: 002-029-20960
You should expect something different with any shape tagged a 'B' in the Peterson lineup. The "B50" is a prime example of this, looking as if it freshly emerged from a kiln in its molten state, only to have its transition stretched by a tug of the stem. The effect works - the extra reinforcement of briar in the elongated shank creating a cubby hole for the thumb, making for a more comfortable grip. The piece is finished rather classically, however, with a thorough blast and a contrasting gleam of silver.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland