Peterson: Red Spigot (05) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-21521
Easily one of the most recognizably "Peterson" of shapes, the "05" bent Dublin makes a good show of all the classic elements. The bowl is quite tubular, until, of course, it reaches the point of its trumpet-like flaring towards the rim, and the shank is as full and heavy as can be. It's presented here in the deep burgundy of the Red Spigot finish, complete with sterling silver army mount.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland