Peterson: Dracula Smooth (69) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-20970
The Dracula series comes in a variety of shapes, sizes and finishes. The pipe you see before you is the vastly popular and undeniably iconic "69", a remarkable, English inspired shape, taking aesthetic cues from the likes of Dunhill, Barling, and Sasieni, to produce heavy, ruggedly masculine lines, paired with big thick shanks. In all honesty, this shape could look good in polka dots and a big, pink bow - but no, here it is in the Dracula series' dress-finish, with an engraved metal ring accent, and blood red stem, turning on some serious dark and sinister charm.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland