Peterson: Killarney (264) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-21837
When one thinks of "Peterson", a classic Canadian is hardly the first shape one would think of. Though the reasons for this may be manifest (given Peterson's love for tubular proportions and heavy shanks), it should never be said that they do not produce a fine, classic Canadian when the fancy strikes them. This "264" is ample evidence of that, with perhaps a touch of extra thickness to the shank (it is a Peterson, after all), and the beautiful Killarney finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland