Peterson: System Standard Rusticated (305) Fishtail
Product Number: 002-029-14645
Peterson has been making pipes from their 'System Standard' series for a greater amount of time than most pipe companies have existed. How is this so, you ask? Because it's a great pipe. The 'System' pipe, originally called the "Dry System" and patented in 1890, has a deep well in the shank which collects moisture, the result of which is a cool smoke without that dreaded gurgle. This 'System' pipe, the lovely '305' bell shaped Calabash, is featured here with a fishtail bit and in Peterson's signature rusticated finish.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland