Peterson: System Standard Rusticated (312) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-16244
Peterson's System was issued a U.S. patent in 1894 and for the past hundred and twenty some odd years, has developed a loyal, worldwide following. Designed to provide a cool, dry smoke by collecting moisture in a well at the end of the shank, the System catapulted Peterson to the forefront of the worldwide pipe market over a century ago. It's presented here in the large bent Billiard '312' shape.
- Chris Johnson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland