Peterson: Kinsale Rusticated (XL26) P-Lip
Product Number: 002-029-15896
Of all the Kinsale shapes, which originate from the Sherlock Holmes line, the "XL26" is perhaps the biggest stand-out. What we have here is a strange concoction of tall, narrow Acorn and stout-stemmed bent Bulldog. Strangely enough, this admixture works rather well, producing a design I can think of as a "re-imagined" Calabash from some alternate history of that Old Britannia whose foggy streets once inspired Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.40 in./60.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Ireland