Brad Pohlmann: Partially Sandblasted Volcano
Product Number: 002-381-0092
I'm not sure if "Volcano" quite does this Brad Pohlman design justice. I mean, yes, strictly speaking it does fit the Volcano shape definition, but the whole thing has been rendered with such a combination of rising, rolling, sweeping flow and momentum that my most immediate impression of it was that of a storm-driven sea. Fortunately, for all the art put into this design's shaping, practical feature's were not neglected; it sits wonderfully, proves quite a bit more natural in hand than you might typically expect from such a dynamic design, and the chamber offered up atop its "crest" is plenty generous of depth.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Volcano
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States