Brad Pohlmann: Sandblasted Bent Tomato
Product Number: 002-381-0096
I don't know who first started combining sandblasted briar with contrast stains that allowed the underling flame grain to still come through, but Brad Pohlman is definitely one artisan who's perfected it. The result of this pairing, that of the texture of crisply etched ring grain and birdseye with smoky strokes of flame, is an aesthetic of rich depth, and all the more so when handled in such a warm, dusky style as this.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States