PS Studio: Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Black Palm
Product Number: 002-458-0129
While it does sport the typical Grechukhin compact, sturdy bowl proportions, this long-shanked, gently sweeping bent Dublin design is overall a lither example of the PS studio/Grechukhin approach to shaping. Personally I think it all works together quite finely, combining graceful, easy flow with a sturdy, crisp-rimmed bowl set forward and proud upon its transition. The sandblast is impressive as well, bringing out a meandering, yet still very thorough and copious ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia