PS Studio: Sandblasted Apple with Rosewood
Product Number: 002-458-0151
Simple and elegant in form and proportions, this straight Apple is an example of Vladimir Grechikhin's clean, smooth shaping style as applied to long-shanked design. The challenge with such a minimalist approach is that the slightest error in execution is made all the more obvious by the lack of any distracting elements - i.e. no flaring, fluting, or other such complex convolutions. It's a testament to the kind of workshop Vladimir runs that I've yet to handle a PS Studio pipe that had become victim to this pitfall.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia