PS Studio: Sandblasted Pot with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-458-0144
The head honcho of PS Studio, one Vladimir Grechukhin, has stated in the past that he draws more inspiration from automotive design than from other pipes. The resulting style tends heavily towards smooth, clean contours, and, quite often, shapes so robust that they would look just as natural if milled from aluminum or steel. This solidly-proportioned, yet softly contoured straight Pot is just such an example.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia