PS Studio: Sandblasted Tomato with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-458-0167
PS Studio shapes tend to be quite tight-knit as a rule, but here that's particularly emphasized. How so? The bowl has been pulled back, adding to the visual density of the shape, while the transition has been lengthened, making the shank appear even shorter in comparison. Overall, a very nice example of the powerful and compact style that is a signature of the PS Studio workshop and its founding master-artisan, Vladimir Grechukhin.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia