PS Studio: Sandblasted Bent Apple with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-458-0166
If you like your shapes short, handy, and easy to hang from the jaw, but also favor something that can fill out the hand a good bit and doesn't look too light or delicate, PS Studio is a good direction to head. The style developed by founder Vladimir Grechukhin emphasizes shorter shapes, but shorter shapes with plenty of substance and powerful style in their curves and forms — as can be seen very well in this bent Apple.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.41 in./112.01 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia