PS Studio: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-458-0157
It is not uncommon for a PS Studio design to captivate me. The tendency towards compact, robust compositions and modest pricing, is hard to ignore. This muscular bent Apple has me feeling as giddy as a schoolgirl. Round, flowing and impressively grained, the bowl is an absolute dream in the hand and the stem work is remarkable. Under the watchful eye of Vladimir Grechukhin, we can expect top-notch fit and finish and precise engineering. If you'll allow me to speak frankly for a moment, I can't understand how a handmade briar this nice, can only be $250.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia