Rad Davis: Smooth Tomato with Masur Birch
Product Number: 002-356-0281
While sporting a low-slung, broad, softly contoured bowl of very Danish style, this Rad Davis bent Tomato also bears a shank and stem with more lift and bend than is often seen in Danish renditions, resulting in lively, more dramatic flow and profile overall. The shaping all comes together quite well to my eye, with a pleasing combination of active gesture, easy lines, and substantial proportions. The grain is definitely no slouch either, in terms of both flame and birdseye alike.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States