Rad Davis: Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-356-0284
The classic Rhodesian, like its Bulldog sibling, is typically seen as a sturdy, tight-knit design, known for a tendency towards a sort of masculine stolidness. Nonetheless, Rad Davis here presents the Rhodesian with loads of light-hearted gesture, despite sporting a bowl even broader and stout-walled than most more traditional renditions. Indeed, that sturdy little curl of a shank, and the up-thrust, forward transition it ends in, offers up this briar's bowl in a manner that's positively, eagerly buoyant.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States