Rad Davis: Sandblasted "Radesian" with Acrylic
Product Number: 002-356-0291
A novel shape deserves a novel accent, and here Rad Davis presents us with both. The design, to my eye, looks like something Ed Burak might have drawn up, with its excellent use of easy flow and continuous lines, though the detailed, ring-grained, jet-black finish is something else altogether. And that accent I mentioned? By all appearances, it's flakes of gold suspended in translucent acrylic. Can't say I've seen that before, and, as well a sit works here, I'm left wondering why not.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States