Rad Davis: Sandblasted Bent Ball
Product Number: 002-356-0293
Danish Modern meets Devil Anse here, presenting a big, smoothly contoured bowl perched at the end of a short, light, and gently sinuous transition, shank and stem. There's definitely an interesting aesthetic at play here, but more importantly there's also a pipe that's pleasingly rounded in hand, finely textured, plenty generous of chamber, and reassuringly stout-walled.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Ball
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States