Radice: Clear Dublin with Silver
Product Number: 002-030-1856
This would be a trimly-proportioned briar by any marque's standards, but for a Radice, it seems positively anorexic. General Radice briars are extra-stout, even by the full-bodied standards of the Italian neoclassical style, so suffice to say this silver-banded Stack-Dublin hybrid really stood out when I first grabbed the batch it was in. Truth be told, if it weren't for that rich golden finish (doing a fine job of highlighting a lot of great flame grain, by the way), it could probably pass as an old English briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy