Radice: Rind Bent Egg with Plateau (G)
Product Number: 002-030-1878
Well, technically this is a bent Egg, but it's about as different as can be from the classic Danish version many of us think of as the standard. Towering, far more heavy and masculine in form, and craggy with deep rustication, about the only thing it shares with the stereotypical smooth and willowy Danish rendition is that it remains very natural in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 3.20 oz./90.72 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.01 in./76.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy