Radice: 'Radice' Bent Billiard (G)
Product Number: 002-030-1864
This full-bodied neoclassical bent Billiard is, put simply, one of the most beautifully grained Radice briars I've yet seen. Great, smoky swathes of flame grain cover the flanks of both bowl and shank, as well as the fore and aft faces of the former, too, and the birdseye is plentiful at both underside and rim as well. On top of that, it's simply a great shape; smooth and generous in hand, seamless and substantial in profile, and offering up loads of chamber for a long, full smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy