Radice: Clear Bent Dubllin with Plateau (GG)
Product Number: 002-030-1904
A broad-flanked bent Dublin is a good design for showing off flame grain. And that's just what the Radices used it for here, shaping it from a lovely chunk of plateau briar with mix of flame and 3/4 grain along the right, and long, fine strokes of flame covering the left, all brought out by a warm, golden contrast finish.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.26 in./159.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy