Radice: Rind Bent Dublin with Plateau (G)
Product Number: 002-030-1907
It's easy to make a sitter shape, if you go for a stout and static style of design. Which is precisely what the Radices didn't do here. Instead they went and made a sitter out of a flowing, aggressively canted hybrid of paneled Dublin and Horn. And it works. The profile is unmistakably dynamic, the chamber remains plenty generous, and it does indeed sit very well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.45 in./163.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy