Radice: Silk Cut "Pure" Pot with Silver
Product Number: 002-030-1948
A common signature of Luigi Radice and his sons are big, stout bowls. And here we find a very big and stout one indeed, albeit rendered stainless in a "virgin" finish, changing things up a bit. With all that insulating between your hand and the smoldering leaf tucked into the chamber, expect a soft warmth from this one, which paired to its rock-solid stance as a sitter, suggests a fine pipe to keep beside your favorite chair.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.55 in./140.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.46 oz./69.74 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy