Radice: "Radice" Freehand Nosewarmer
Product Number: 002-030-1949
Luigi Radice got his start at Castello, some fifty-two years ago, so it's not a surprise to see him occasionally do his own take on the most iconic shape Castello has ever produced, the "55" bent Pot. While the signatures are certainly there - the broad bowl, bold heel, and arching, angled shank and stem - this Radice rendition is also very, very, well, Radice. I'm not just talking about the use of the namesake finish, mind you, but also the extra-stout, playful and compact proportions as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.22 in./107.19 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy