Radice: Silk Cut 'Pure' Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-030-2116
When an artisan chooses to leave a pipe's briar au naturale
, they are essentially making the choice to make no effort to cover up natural flaws. Hence, why such pipes generally make up only a small fraction of their production: only briar with a bare minimum of natural flaws is suited for such a finish. Here from the Radices we find such a briar, lightly sandblasted, unstained, and beautifully ring-grained.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy