Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (99)
Product Number: 002-093-1604
A curious, cauldron-shaped cross between flaring Dublin and full-bodied Apple, this Wiley design offers quite a bit of flourish in a stout package, something emphasized by the deep, smooth channel that swings down across the bowl, running from flank to flank. In contrast to the rotund proportions of the shaping, the flame grain of the briar itself is exceptionally fine-stranded, though also certainly plentiful.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States