Randy Wiley: Galleon Rusticated Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1619
A fine example of Wiley's signature earthy, naturalistic style, this hearty, towering, stout-walled bent Dublin presents an aesthetic defined by a well-weathered, enduring quality, like the immensely thick trunk of an ancient oak. Suffice to say, the feel in hand is both substantial and solid, and the chamber well and thoroughly deep.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.70 in./68.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States