Randy Wiley: Galleon Rusticated Bent Billiard (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1608
Though the aesthetics of this Wiley design are nothing fancy, being composed of a towering, cylindrical bowl paired to relatively slender, flared shank, the functional engineering is something else. To put it bluntly, this is not a pipe for the light smoker. The chamber is cavernous - deeper than all but the tallest Stacks and at least half again as broad as that of your typical Billiard. If long, long, long
smokes are your thing, though, this Galleon should be right up your alley.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.50 oz./70.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.60 in./66.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.25 in./57.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States