Randy Wiley: Rusticated Bent Dublin with Spalted Maple (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1687
In underlying form, this Randy Wiley is one very solid, broad-bowled rendition of the bent Dublin. Simple and enjoyable enough, no doubt, but Randy didn't leave it there, and went one further by throwing in a bit of sculptural flare, sweeping the defining lines of the shank's right flank around the underside of the bowl to create a deep, curling, and rather organic channel that flows smoothly around and right back into the transition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States