Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Pot with Plateau (66)
Product Number: 002-093-1667
A robust, heavily-proportioned, simple and solid design, this Randy Wiley creation presents the old bent Pot with some serious emphasis on breadth and mass. Not particularly well suited as a jaw-hanger, as you might imagine, but it does offer a sure and pleasing feel in hand, and chamber walls of considerable thickness.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States