Randy Wiley: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-093-1672
Though I've seen many a partially rusticated briar from Randy Wiley, this particular style of finish is new to me, intermixing the smooth-polished and rusticated finishes together to create quite a "woodsy" aesthetic, for lack of a better term. The style is made all the more multi-layered by his use of a contrast stain, adding the beauty of the briar's natural grain to the rugged and untamed look of the sporadic rustication's pattern and texture.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States