Randy Wiley: Galleon Rusticated Bent Acorn
Product Number: 002-093-1675
Though quite a bit lighter in terms of relative proportions than many of Randy Wiley's other briars, this long-stemmed bent Acorn is still quite a generously-sized pipe. The chamber is tapered, yet still plenty capacious, and the bowl is thick-walled, as well as sure and natural in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.48 in./164.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States