Randy Wiley: Galleon Bent Egg (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1716
Fluid from bit, through stem, shank, and transition, right up to the rim, this Randy Wiley presents one easy and relaxed profile, even despite sporting quite a substantial bowl. It's natural in hand as well, thanks in no small part to the slightly stretched and flattened, oval cross-section.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States