Randy Wiley: Galleon Paneled Bent Dublin (44)
Product Number: 002-093-1709
While certainly not one of Randy's most unorthodox designs (compared to his often wildly sculptural freehands, that is), this Galleon bent Dublin does nonetheless present something quite different from the standard, old-fashioned approach to this shape, as defined by the English, French, or Italian schools. It's smooth lines and dynamic posture speak more of the Danish than anything, but the proportions are heartier, the style of finish denser, and the forms of bowl and transition much firmer than what is typical of the classic Danish look.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.07 in./154.18 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States