Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (77)
Product Number: 002-093-1721
A crisp, yet ever-so-slightly, softly curved plane at the rim, a proud, forward-arching bowl form, and a light and flowing shank and stem; this is classic Randy Wiley shaping. Granted, Randy actually has a very broad stylistic vocabulary, I won't hesitate to admit that it's ones like this that are my personal favorites.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States