Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin with Plateau (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1725
A great big, towering bowl is a fine way to present a chamber of extra-generous breadth and depth, but they can tend to get a bit cumbersome. Fortunately that's not a problem here, as for all it's impressive, plateau-crowned height, Randy Wiley has shaped this briar with a thoroughly soft, naturally-flowing taper, making it well and properly easy and smooth in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.46 in./62.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States