Randy Wiley: Smooth Bent Pot (55)
Product Number: 002-093-1727
This is, admittedly, a shape that's hard to pin down into a classical definition. The bowl possesses a slight taper, suggesting a Dublin, yet the form is so broad and stout that Pot seems just as likely. And then, yet again, as much breadth as its proportions may possess, it's also pretty tall as well. Pot, I suppose, will just have to do. It is quite a big, deep chambered one, though.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States