Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Dublin (10)
Product Number: 002-093-1731
Smooth-flowing and a bit flourishing in profile, but also sporting a full and rounded lower bowl, this Wiley bent Dublin combines a striking silhouette with a form that nestles smooth and easy into the palm. The grain is certainly not shabby either, with loads of flame across the flanks, and a wide plane of a rim packed with birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States