Randy Wiley: Patina Bent Freehand (88)
Product Number: 002-093-1713
Well, this is something different. While Randy Wiley's freehand designs do cover multiple approaches in style, whether naturalistic or more modern-sculptural in form, this briar's shaping is the most strongly tilted towards the latter that I can recall seeing. There is a bit of subtly organic asymmetry at play here, but the main theme of this design remains a smooth minimalism which draws out a shape that really can't be pigeonholed into any of the classic pipe definitions.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.63 in./168.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States