Randy Wiley: Feathercarved Bent Freehand (88)
Product Number: 002-093-1734
Typical of Randy Wiley's flourishing naturalistic and sculptural pieces, the complex form of this freehand Dublin is, in actuality, created by the deft use of but a small number of lines which climb and wind their way about the pipe. And as is often the case, most of those lines begin as some part of one of the shape's basic shape elements, with three out of four here starting out as the edges of the diamond shank before they continue on to create this rather floral form.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.88 in./149.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States